Programma integra manages the Migration, Asylum and Social Integration Center under an agreement with the Department of Social Policy of Rome Municipality.
The Center houses:
- The Immigration Office of Rome Municipality, which deals with the reception of immigrants, asylum seekers and refugees, and provides assistance to repatriated Italians. The Reception Center for immigrants is open to the public on Mondays and Thursdays from 09.00 to 11.00 and from 15.00 to 17.00 on Wednesdays. The service for returned Italians is open to the public from 10.00 to 12.00 on Mondays and from 15.00 to 17.00 on Wednesdays.
- The Reception Center for homeless “M. Teresa di Calcutta”, which is part of the reception service for homeless provided by Rome Municipality.
- Programma integra offices.
- 1 conference room with a capacity of 80 seats and 1 meeting room with a capacity of 20 seats. The rooms are available to the local authorities (Departments, Municipalities) for the organization of training courses, conferences and initiatives on social issues.
- 1 exhibition space for exhibitions on migration issues.
The Migration, Asylum and Social Integration Center is based in Rome – via Assisi, 39/41.
Programma integra organizes Italian language courses and vocational training courses for migrants and refugees, promotes cultural events such as book presentations, screenings of short and feature films, exhibitions and debates aimed at raising awareness among citizens about immigration, international protection, human rights, and intercultural dialogue.