Find more about the Training Area
Programma integra, in cooperation with the Third sector organizations and the Universities, coordinates and promotes training and specialist training courses aimed at anyone who is employed or wishes to work within the immigration area.
Two are the type of courses on offer:
- intensive training courses, of the duration of 100 hours, on topics such as reception and social inclusion of migrants, refugees and foreign unaccompanied minors.
- training seminars of the duration of approximately two days, characterised by a practical approach and focused on single topics, aimed at activating, in the recipients, crucial competences in relation to different contexts, such job orientation for migrants and refugees, diversity management, communication for the Third sector organisations, access to national and European funds, project planning and management in the field of social inclusion of migrants and refugees.
Training activities are aimed at:
- Social professionals who operate in Third sector organisations
- Social professionals and educators working in the reception centres for seekers and holders of international protection and educators
- Human Resources managers, social professionals and coordinators
- Students and people interested in the immigration topics
On the spotlight
From November 30th, 2018 to April 13th 2019, the 2nd edition of the training course for Social worker in the reception of unaccompanied foreign minors will be held in Rome, promoted by Programma integra. The initiative is aimed at all those who work or intend to operate in the field of immigration and who want to acquire new tools and methodologies in the work with the unaccompanied foreign minors. Enrollment deadline: 26 November 2018.
To update competences of social professionals and reinforce knowledge and skills of anybody willing to work in supporting refugees and their pathway to the social and economic integration. This is the objective of the course Resources and tools for the inclusion of refugees, promoted and organised with the collaboration of Servizio Centrale – SPRAR (Protection System for Asylum Seekers and Refugees) and with the support of the UNHCR – High Commissioner of the United Nation for the Refugees. It starts on the 3rd May 2018 in Rome and it runs until the middle of June.
Training a professional with specific operative competences aimed at the reception and social inclusion of foreign unaccompanied minors. This is the main objective of the course “Working with foreign unaccompanied minors: theories and practices for the reception and social inclusion”, the result of the collaboration between the LUMSA University – Libera Università Maria SS. Assunta and Programma integra, sponsored by Save the Children. It combines a solid theoretical and academic framework with workshops on methods and tools to be made available to social professionals or to anyone who wishes to work in this field. It starts on the 17th November 2017 in Rome and it will last for 5 months. Enrollment deadline: 6th November 2017. Extension to the enrollment deadline: 10th November 2017.